Monday, 20 June 2011

No Surgery

Margie has received additional units of blood and plasma. They are not going to do surgery because she has stablelized. The surgery has a long recovery time and as long as she isn't in danger of loosing more blood they would prefer not to do it. Please keep her in your prayers. She is still on hold of any cancer treatments until she heals from the surgery.
She has access to fb if you want to say "Hi!"

Thanks again for all of your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment